alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Sunday, October 17, 2004

100 Things about me done... and weekend update.

Ok, I figure since I'm supposed to be asleep now, it would be a good time to post. LoL

I wrote my English essay and submitted it in just the nick of time. I forgot about it, so hopefully it makes sense and I don't flunk it. (crosses fingers). I also submitted my Ancient & Medieval Civ. paper, however that's only worth a measly 25 points. Bah humbug. Let's see how he likes THIS paper... teeheehee.

Now, because people asked us to do this... here my 100 Things About Me list. I didn't have a problem with this at all. I must be horribly long winded... LoL

The anniversary was GREAT! WingNut and I had a blast, although he DID offer to help someone move their dryer when we were supposed to be cleaning. However, I knew it was his adopted "mother", so I didn't protest. Good thing I didn't... I got two skeins of yarn from the deal! (wink) I'll be posting a buttload of pictures tomorrow.

The big posting update will happen later... probably after I get up and get D started for the day. I guess that means I should get some sleep.

Laters...

FaerieLady posted at 11:31 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

Happy Anniversary!!! So glad the party went well. No go take a nap or something :)

By Blogger Stinkerbell, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment