alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Break Time...

Today is WingNut & my legal anniversary. I say legal because we also celebrate our handfasting date (June 12th). Tonight, we're having a party here, inviting friends from within driving range to come hang out and share the fun.

Therefore I'm cleaning like a madwoman. Now why is it that I always volunteer myself for these things? Oh yeah! (snaps fingers) because I'm a hermit and prefer to have people come over to my house... Plus, it takes the burden off my friends, the vast majority of which work regular jobs and come home too tired to do anything else except hobbies or watching t.v. They don't have to worry about what their house looks like, and I can usually clean the entire house, top to bottom, in about four hours. That's sweeping, mopping, vacuumning, cleaning the bathroom, doing all the dishes, wiping down the counters and stove, most of the laundry (if not all of it), taking out the trash, and crushing cans. I'm a pretty fast cleaner. Must make up for the fact that I'm a horribly slow knitter!

On the knitting front, the first mitten is one row away from the completetion of the ribbing. However, I am confused. There are 34 stitches, and it tells me to increase by 4 stitches on the last row, dividing them equally down the length. I'm having a problem figuring out where I should increase! Bah humbug.

Laters...

FaerieLady posted at 10:30 AM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

Happy Anniv to the only person who regularly reads my blog (LOL) :)

No seriously, hope you have a great day and a fun party :) HUGS!

Brit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 PM  

Happy Anniversary!!! And WTG almost having that 2x2 ribbing done (I hate it too!

By Blogger Lynnette, at 6:00 PM  

Happy Anniversary!

My Dude and I celebrate two different anniversaries too.

Alyx
http://stringtheoryfiberarts.typepad.com

By Blogger A, at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment