alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Dye Crazy... Blatant Plug

Well, my roving from Wooly Knob isn't here yet, so I had to satisfy the urge to turn white things purty colors by dyeing *other* things. Oh, add to that the fact that I am trying to earn extra cash for my trip to MA and Chicago around Christmas & my birthday, well you can see where I'm going with this.

For those that want to know, I just uploaded four auctions into my eBay store. These auctions are primarily for quilters, as they are hand dyed "color wheels" comprised of 12 individually dyed but completely matching fat quarters. I've been dyeing fabric for years, and am quite good at it (not to toot my own horn), and these are priced $15 minimum below what "regular" retail for them would be on just about any other site or quilt store. The buy it now price is $25, regular retail is at least $40.

I don't want to waste space here with all the pictures... especially since most of the people who look at this blog are knitters, not quilters.

I'm going to crash now... I've been up since 8 am Saturday morning with only a short nap. *Hugs* and I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

FaerieLady posted at 12:55 AM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment