alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Saturday, October 23, 2004


Ever have that awful feeling that you're going to run out of yarn? That's how I feel right now. You can't see the yarn because it's *in* the bag (saves space and I don't have to worry about big dogs dragging it across the room), but I'm intensely focused on this bag right now. Main reason is I have planned several changes (handles, flap, etc) and I don't want to run out until my brain's finished working with it. Here's how it looks as of this morning.

FaerieLady posted at 8:55 AM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

I don't know about you, but when I start worrying about running out of yarn I find that I tend to knit faster. It's like I think that if I knit fast enough I can finish before I run out! ;)

By Blogger Kim, at 4:30 PM  

i haven't worked on any projects where I had to worry about running out of yarn yet. my "running out of yarn" stuff usually happens with casting on, because i don't measure.. i just guesstimate. but if i guess wrong, i can just rip it out. lol :) *manda from ROAK. http://www.hello-lovely.org*

By Blogger ambriel, at 7:59 AM  

I too just end up kntting faster in hopes I can beat it to the end. It does not work as often as I might like.

Good luck

By Blogger Danielle, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment