alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Frustrations...

I couldn't pull up any blogspot blog this morning, and after howling for a couple hours I figured out how to flush my dns and release/renew my IP address, which has now allowed me to see y'all blogs.

However, I still can't log into blogger to fix my dead link to my picture.

ARGH!!!

(running screaming from the room... pulling out my hair)

FaerieLady posted at 11:24 AM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

Isn't technology wonderful? :)

Happy Samhain - enjoy the full moon.

terri@spinningwheel.net

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 AM  

I'm sorry:( But the gloves are beautiful:) I hope you got a chance to see the lunar eclipse. It was magical!

By Blogger Deb, at 11:03 PM  

Several people have had problems. Sounds like Blogger is on the blink for awhile. Take a breath and it'll come back soon.

By Blogger margene, at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment