alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, October 18, 2004


I think this picture says it all... I made a mini-booga for someone who has problems felting things. It turned out awesome, and I sent it to her at the beginning of the month (she went on vacation). THIS is what she sent me in return. Isn't she awesome? There's the pattern to the Madli shawl, Interweave Crochet, 3 skeins of Fils Anny Blatt mohair in blue (top left) that has metallic sparklies (60% mohair, 20% courtelle, 20% polyamide 135 yds/skein), 3 skeins of Ironstone English Mohair in Hot Pink (78% moahir 18% wool 9% nylon, 89 yds/skein top right), 1 skein of Colinette mohair (under the hot pink 78% mohair, 13% wool 9% nylon, beautiful blue lagoon colors, 175 meters/skein), 1 ball Noro Asuka (space dyed in my fave colorway, 85 yds, under the Colinette skein), and several skeins of different colors of Piazza Navona Baruffa (38% silk, 30% wool, 20% mohair, 12% acrylic) (bottom left). She absolutely spoiled me ROTTEN... for knitting and felting a bag! I feel simply overwhelmed by her generosity!

FaerieLady posted at 12:32 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

Okay,...I want you to know that my 2 year old daughter, my niece and my sister are all fighting over MY minibooga. It is getting harder and harder to hide it from them....LOL.

I am glad that you like the stuff that I sent in exchange!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment