alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Friday, October 08, 2004

Oh! Before I forget...

I got 2 free audio books today from Annie... thanks! How'd you know? I've been dithering about starting an Audible membership...

and...

My SP2 pal sent me more gorgeous stitch markers, including ones big enough to go around my big ol' "poncho" needles! Woot! Thanks :-)

I'm going to be transferring over some of my archives (thank goodness for having them backed up) but as far as I can tell I have to do this manually. Those who have bloglined me will see them coming across. Sorry about this... which I could do it all at once, but so far not able to yet.

FaerieLady posted at 9:37 PM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

Glad to see your new home. I love the name:) Now I can subscribe--yea!!

By Blogger Deb, at 5:59 PM  

Oh! I'm just catching up with you! You did the 'cho! Does she still love it? Cute, cute, CUTE! (Norma)
http://nownormaknits2.typepad.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment