alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Ooohhh aren't *I* just feeling sooo stylish??

Here I am, sittin' here in my jeans and t-shirt, thinking about going to bed (which I should have done by now, and let it be known now that I will be draggin' ass when I have to get up)... and I remember "oh yeah, Stinkerbell suggested those gloves after I put my hand stuff on for my psoriac eczema..."

I'm be bopping along, put the stuff on, put the gloves on, knittin' away... and when I look down I just bust up laughing.

I mean seriously? Kae, wearing gloves like those southern belles and oh so chic women? Pshaw! I haven't seen inside of a formal party in years (and hope to put it off several more), so what's this? This is Kae, feeling like a dope.

No worries, the gloves are staying on. I would really like my hands to heal, and Aubrey has done such a fantabulous job with her new improved super E-balm that I want to be able to use it and *keep* my hands healed when they get all fixed up. I guess that means I have to keep wearing the gloves.

(shrug) Oh well. I guess I get to be a new kind of walkin' knitting fashion statement, cuz I sure as hell ain't gonna stop knitting just because I have to put this stuff on my hands!

Laters...

FaerieLady posted at 11:09 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

hey I did that last night too!! the weather and my nerves have gotten enough of me lately that I have gone and clipped all nails and put on the "special" gloves. fell asleep with em on and have super soft hand to expose to cold air today :)

By Blogger Stinkerbell, at 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment