alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Out of a Sound Sleep

I went to bed early tonight. I had a wonderful three hours of sleep Monday night/Tuesday morning, so I was hoping and was even considering grovelling to get more sleep. Gods, I wanted to sleep! I put D into bed around 7:45-8ish, put all the dishes into the dishwasher, pre-set the coffee pot for WingNut, and crawled into bed. I actually beat HIM there tonight. This should tell you something, considering he usually goes to bed between 830-9ish because he's up at 4-430 in the morning.

So where did I go wrong???

I was snoozing away, and then I started half-dreaming. I don't dream. There's a reason why I don't recall dreaming any time I do it, because it *always* wakes me up. Never fails... if I dream, I'm awake shortly thereafter while my brain shrieks at me "WHY?? Why did you DO that?" Rather annoying, honestly.

So here I sit, 1230 am, *wide awake*. What did I dream of, you ask?

Those damned mittens.

Hrumph.

FaerieLady posted at 10:21 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

LOL. if it makes you feel any better, last night the dog was determined to sleep in the bed with me and apparently she was dreaming of running, because she was sleep running (not sleep walking). it was crazy. if i have any leftover noro (which i should), i will send it to you so you can try it out. hugs! brit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment