alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, October 11, 2004

Saturday Recap

Yes, I know technically it's Monday morning, but I'm willing to forget that for a few moments and blog my little heart out. The number of posts that I'm going to put up in the next couple minutes will relieve me of the burden of not bloggin' this weekend.

Saturday I busted my ass most of the day making sure the house was clean, and alternated that time working on my sister's poncho. When people started arriving (it is my monthly Pagan group meeting, technically I run a Pagan study group, but until December we're mostly social since the vast majority of us are colllege students, single mothers, etc) at around 7:20ish, I was all set.

We yapped, we talked, Aundrea brought the most fabulous cake, I showed off my yarn to Jenger, showed Cyndi how the ballwinder worked (story to come), defended the yarn that Cyndi bought me from Carol's on Friday, and generally had a good time. We had a lot of fun!

Then, I figured out while sitting there that I had completely screwed up Cyndi's poncho. See, I put in three stitch markers, one for the beginning and one at each eyelet increase. I was accidently putting eyelet increases in at the beginning. (grumble) So I had Cyndi hold the poncho while I frogged an entire day's worth of knitting. Bah humbug.

I took pictures...

FaerieLady posted at 12:27 AM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment