alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Silly little quiz thingie

Blue
What Color is Your Brain?


At work or in school: I like to be with people, sharing with them, inspiring them, and helping them. I work and learn best when I can take into consideration people and the human element. I flourish in an atmosphere of cooperation.

With friends: I always look for perfect love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others. I am affectionate, supportive and a good listener.

With family: I like to be happy and loving. I am very sensitive to rejection from my family and to family conflicts. I really like to be well thought of and need frequent reassurance. I love intimate talks and warm feelings.

FaerieLady posted at 4:32 PM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

I am blue too. Your pics are great it is nice to put faces to people. I like the background of your blog..happy knitting.

By Blogger Danielle, at 7:27 PM  

I was Orange. I don't remember what that means, but it suited me because orange is my favorite color.

Alyx
http://stringtheoryfiberarts.typepad.com

By Blogger A, at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment