alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Friday, October 08, 2004

Today... part one

This is a rehash of what I posted to FiberRAOK... so you guys can ignore this one.

Ok m'dears, here's the gig.

Cox.net was double publishing everything on my web space, causing me to go over my limit every couple of days. I have been putting up with that. but the technician says that they delete the RSS feed folders (axom or atom) files from Cox.net web space.

While I would love love love to have my own webspace, that's not going to happen for a while, so I was going to just move my blog back to blogspot.com and be done with it.

Let's just say that Mother Nature laughed as she set fire to that idea..

For some reason an error kept coming up, and no matter what I did, I couldn't get my blog back on blogspot. I tried and tried, bit my fingernails to the quick, and might have even pulled out some hair. (sigh). Didn't work.

So, with our dear Stinkerbell's help (Kayla. mwah!) I have a new blog. *AND* it has a bloglines feed!

I was going to use a redirect code on my old blog, but what you're going to get is a dead page. It ate itself about 30 minutes ago.

I'm going to try to move my archives over, but I think that's going to have to be done manually. (sigh) so it's going to take a while.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I really appreciate it!

FaerieLady posted at 8:57 PM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

Looks good! What a pain! But that's good to know, as I have Cox, too. I'm glad you've got a blog back, and didn't have too much downtime.

Heidi
Absinthe Knits

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 PM  

Sorry to hear you've had such blogging troubles today! But, I'm glad to see you have a home you can post to...
:)
Have a good weekend!

Denise[craftymomma]
http://craftymomma.blogdrive.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment