alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Back in the Spinning Business!

I love Aubrey. That’s really all I have to say about that… she’s a wonderful woman running an awesome business (Goodies Unlimited, her link is on my left sidebar), and she’s just the coolest person.

We did a trade… roving for spindles. She also gave me a toy wheel spindle that was unfinished, and I’ll post before & after pictures when the paint’s dry.

This is what I traded for…

The darker spindle on the left is Ancient Oak on a walnut shaft, made by Adam Mielke. This sucker spins, and spins… it would spin forever! The spindle on the right is a Tom Foolery made by Greensleeves Spindles. It has two woods… pink maple and birds’ eye maple. Isn’t it gorgeous?? This one also spins forever.


the slightly longer view

Here’s a view of the top… I used Aubrey’s “WoodBeams” on the spindles, and they positively gleam!


The top view

I’m back in the spinning business! Woot!

FaerieLady posted at 11:38 AM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

It's a little late, but look for a package from your SPII. It was shipped today via Priority Mail.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Tootles~

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 PM  

Wow, those spindles are gorgeous.

Alyx
http://stringtheoryfiberarts.typepad.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 PM  

UH HUH- you are trouble with a four year old lady! Under cutting me and all...

By Blogger Stinkerbell, at 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment