alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Catchup Post of Sorts

It has been a very busy week(end) at Chez Pfohl… hopefully I don’t forget any of the big stuff. Here’s a quick update with some pictures, and later I’ll post a big ol’ update for anyone who wants to read it.

First… a secret pal 3 pressie and reveal!

I received a wonderful pressie in the mail today from my Super Secret Secret Pal from SP3. She sent me the most wonderful 80’s Merino in white (oh the color possibilities!), some yummy “me” products: a lotion bar is Citruspice, a cuticle bar in Tea Tree mint and Spearmint/Peppermint lip balm! Oh I love these type of personal care products… they’re wonderful! She also sent the 2005 Pattern a Day Calendar, a sheep ornament, Stitch and Bitch Nation, and a sheep ornament! She also sent D her very own present, all wrapped up! D is on visitation over Thanksgiving, so when she gets home tomorrow I’ll know what it is ;-)

She sent a little hand made card, telling me to look inside Stitch and Bitch Nation to find out who she was… and she’s MARGENE! She even autographed the book for me! Wow!

HUGS Margene… you are a WONDERFUL secret pal, and I adore everything you sent!!


Secret Pal 3 pressie and reveal!

A Solstice Pressie from Deb

Deb sent me a wonderful book/calendar called We’Moon ’05, Gaia Rhythms for Womyn, Sacred Paths. I’ve already looked through it (couldn’t contain myself!) and the poetry is wonderful! There are Zodiac “year at a glance”, exercises, etc. Thank you so much Deb… I really needed this, and I can’t think of a way to thank you enough. *huggles*


From Deb... it's awesome!

There’s a long story to this, but the point is short and sweet… tonight we came home with a “rescue” dog. This is he, lying down at the edge of my chair. His name is Treyhern, or Trey for short. It means “strong as iron”. He is 110 lbs (even though he is slightly underweight), and from what everyone can tell, he’s a yellow lab. He’s absolutely beautiful. We are going through the period of introductions here at Chez Pfohl. The only one that seems to be having a problem with him is Emrys, and that’s because she doesn’t like male dogs. She puts up with the other two. We’re going to see if she will accept him. If not, then I will take him to Pets and People, the only no-kill shelter in the OKC metro area. He’s approximately 4 years old.


The "new arrival"

FaerieLady posted at 11:30 PM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

He's adorable! I hope he gets to stay

By Blogger bethanie, at 9:59 AM  

Wow...it sure arrived quickly. It was fun to be your super secret pal!! We'll have to stay in touch.
Enjoy that sweet puppy...he is too darling!

By Blogger margene, at 2:49 PM  

He is SUCH a cutie.

By Blogger Stinkerbell, at 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment