alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, November 01, 2004

I have roving for sale...

These are the roving that I received back from Wooly Knob today, much to my ecstatic pleasure… LoL. I may not spin much, but I love love love the roving!

Now, I can't keep all of this, so I'm willing to make deals with it. This is only for Secret Pal 3 and FiberRAOK participants, so if you see something you want, let's deal. All of these are first come first served. I'll have to get a new battery for my scale before I can measure it all out for ya.

First is a deep *purple* Navajo Churro. There's approximately 2 lbs of this one, and I'm looking for $1.50/oz for it. Navajo Churro is great for rug making, outerwear, etc. I know it looks blue in the picture, but it's really purple with blue heathering.

Next… a gorgeous Aztec Gold/Orange heathered Romney that is so soft, it feels like cream! I love this roving. $1.50/oz, with approximately 13oz available.

Then there's this beautiful blue/grey heathered 100% Teeswater roving, dyed by moi : $2/oz. There's approximately 13oz available.

The last one I'm going to have to fight myself to part with any of it… This one is an 80/20 Polworth and kid mohair blend. The mohair is dyed a deep red and green, and shows up so well against the natural charcoal polworth. This is my absolute favorite. $2.50/oz. 9 oz available. I might have more available, if I can bring myself to part with any more of it… LoL. This is so soft that it's unbelievable.

Let me know if any of y'all want any… pictures are below. I take Paypal (credit and check) and money orders. Shipping will be actual shipping cost only.


FaerieLady posted at 10:39 AM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment