alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Late Wake Up this morning...

When I woke up this morning, my psychology professor had already posted our grades. I made a 94% and agreed with the questions that I'd missed (I had to guess on them anyway, because the wording of the question was so confusing). I can definitely live with a 94%. Only one more test left to go, and that's the final exam. He posted the study guide Friday after the exam.

Back to the grindstone... I have to work on the study guide for Ancient and Medieval Civilizations exam tomorrow. At least this instructor words his questions in such a way that I can understand them without trying to interpret what he means.

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 8:30 AM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

Yea! Congrats to you... you worked very hard and deserve it!

By Blogger Karen, at 10:52 AM  

oooh! 94%!!! Way to go, you smart (and studious) knitter!
cheers and woofs for ya,
Lisa, Mike, Jack, and Della

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment