alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Photo Heavy Post...

Well, these are what’s been making my days a lot better, now that the end of the semester is fast approaching and it seems that each and every professor I have wants to beat me up for my lunch money and steal all my precious free time. :-)


Scarf made for me by Brit. This gorgeous scarf came in yesterday’s mail when I needed it most.


Bosworth Maxi. This spindle came in the mail last Friday, I did mention it but I hadn’t posted a picture of it yet. Another spindle that I adore… I think it’s best calling will be for plying, however I can spin unbelievably fine on this spindle even though it’s pretty heavy.


Grafton Fibers Mini Swan. This little honey showed up in my mailbox this morning, completely unexpectedly! She spins like a dream and is so glorious and hypnotizing!


Toy Wheel Spindle. This little cutie showed up in my mailbox on Monday, and she is adorable! Have you seen anything so cute as a little toy wheel spindle? I need to glue in her hook better, but other than that, she spins superbly.

FaerieLady posted at 11:28 AM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

I am really happy that you like the scarf (and Noro Cash Iroha). You can unbutton the scarf also (there's a Y.O. buttonhole and everything for a different look.

Brit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 PM  

Love the photos of the scarves.... Have fun with your new spindles.

By Blogger Maureen, at 9:25 AM  

Those spindles are beautiful. I need to go get my out and try to use it again...

By Blogger Lisa, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment