alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Pro-Cras-Ti-Na-Tion...

Pro-crass-ti-nay yay-tion... Is makin' me wait...

Ok, ok I'll turn off the jukebox already. I'm sure you guys don't want to hear that any more than I do. However, the title is very very fitting today... well, last night. Technically it *is* after midnight here, so it's tomorrow. I mean, today. Whatever.

I turned in my 4th English comp. essay ten minutes before it was due. Literally, last minute. Any more "last minute" and I would have taken a hit for a late assignment. As it is, I didn't write the damn thing until an hour before I turned it in. I spent the last hour frantically revising, citing sources, etc. Why did I wait so long? Damn writer's block. I actually had *two* essays going for this... and stalled on both of them 3 paragraphs in. No matter what I did, I couldn't complete either essay. (sigh) I'm also hoping that the Professor has a sense of humor.

See, we were supposed to write a process essay... give the history of something then describe the process on how to make it. Simple stuff. First was the peanut butter sandwich essay. I had to write one of those in my Bio Honors class in high school. My bio teacher (Dr. Reagor) was a stickler for details, therefore we had to write that paper at the beginning of the class so she could accurately demonstrate what she was looking for in our dissection papers. My second essay was a "how to dye wool" essay... which I know like the back of my hand. However, try as I did, I couldn't get it to come together. Soooo... the Prof. was sent an essay on...

Jello Shots.

(snicker)

We'll see how horribly my grade suffers for this one. Hey, I did add a disclaimer that "this dessert should only be served to those who are legally able to consume alcoholic beverages and do not have to drive themselves to any destination after consumption".

Laters...

FaerieLady posted at 10:44 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

*snerk* Sounds like my kind of paper! Hope you get a good grade on it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment