alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Secret Pal 2

The person that I sent to during Secret Pal 2 has disappeared off the face of the earth (including moving her blog), so I'm not going to mention her here. Not because I have anything against her, but because to be quite honest she wasn't a very good experience. I kept my part of the deal, and for that I'm glad.

However, my Secret Pal 2 who spoiled me absolutely *rotten* is Karen at KnitNPurlDiva! She's so wonderful :-) *hugs* Karen! I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Now, I'm going to try to go to sleep. I've been trying unsuccessfully for a couple hours. No biggie... sometimes I have insomniac episodes. How else do you think I get so much done? Sleeping is overrated...

FaerieLady posted at 11:46 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

(((Kae))) I had a somewhat bad experience with the person I sent to, too for SP2. We were at opposite ends with the ROAK fiasco last month and somehow she figured out who I was before the notification, and was really chilly towards me, even bouncing my emails back. Bah.

lynn at mindfulmoderation.com

By Blogger trackingprojectbackpack, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment