alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Thursday, November 04, 2004


See... even though I'm not much of a fan of *knitting* the novelty scarves, here's another complete one. Specs: 1 skein Berroco Quest 100% brushed nylon, 82 yds/skein. Pattern is simple... Cast on 15, knit every row for four rows. On the 5th row, K1, Yo, repeat to end. 6th row, drop the YOs. Repeat rows 1-6 to the end, ending with 4 knit rows. I cut my fringe before I started (12 inch strands, # 30), and knit until I ran out of yarn. It looks kinda wonky, but believe me it's pretty much symetrical from from top to bottom. I love the way that it looks and feels. I might have to make another one in a different color, or forgo the Lavish in the next novelty scarf and just knit with the Quest.

FaerieLady posted at 10:07 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

Great looking scarf. I'm sorry the RAOK and SP3's are giving you so much trouble. It must be that everyone is on edge after the election and taking it out on each other...so sad. Have a good weekend.

By Blogger secretpal, at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment