alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Synchroncity... and a Thank You

First, let me start out asking "Who gifted me with a subscription to Interweave Knits?" Whoever you are, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love this issue. I've heard some people bash it, but I really like it. There are several things in there that I want to knit that I'm already capable of, and several things in there that are still beyond me but I want to knit them anyway LoL. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Synchronicity... Here I was, thinking to myself that I need to get another ink cartridge for my fountain pen. Hey, I write better with one, and I like them. Then the pen discussion starts on SheepThrills. I had no idea that many fiber freaks (that's what I think of all of us as!) love fountain pens! However, I'm not an expensive pen person... why spend huge bux on pens when I can buy yarn? However, I love fountain pens. I've spent many hours now drooling over the pen sites, eBay, etc looking at the fountain pens. Maybe I'll get one on payday. There's a guy on eBay with cheap foreign fountain pens, and that's more acceptable to the budget :-)

But I still am going to go get my refill cartridge. (laugh) Maybe I can find one decently priced, in purple.

Laters....

FaerieLady posted at 7:46 AM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

I also love this issue of Knits. It's by far one of my favorites since I started buying this mag. There are several things in it that I would love to knit.

I'm intrigued by your name. You wouldn't originally be from Iceland would you? I spent about a year there (in Keflavik) in the mid 70's. The very first sweater I knit was while there using the lopi wool. I still have it.

Alpaca Hugs

By Blogger Risë, at 5:44 AM  

Ok, I guess you can ignore my previous question. I just read your 100 things and see I was wrong.

By Blogger Risë, at 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment