alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Awww & WEBS

Here's a picture of Verna and I when we met up at the border stop at the OK/TX border. That's not the car we loaded it into, believe me the loom is *way* too big for that. The truck we put it into is to the left of her, and isn't in the picture.




I'm going to spend the next couple days knitting and getting everything ready to fly out on Wednesday, so don't be surprised if I don't say much :-)

Oh, for those that want to know... I'm going to be at WEBS on Monday, December 27th at 1 p.m. with bells on. Well, probably not with *bells* on, but close!

FaerieLady posted at 6:01 PM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

Merry wishes amd Merry flight.

By Blogger Danielle, at 1:10 PM  

Kae, I miss you :(

Brit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment