alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Just taking a quick moment to say thanks.

Thank you to everyone who posted yesterday about my rant... every one of you has good points and now that I'm not so upset about it, I can remember the good things that overwhelm the bad things. I think I'm going to take Freecia's advice and let them rot... after I take up Norma on her offer of buying me a drink!

Margene's right... I did my part. I know that I did what I needed to do, and that's all I really wanted to do in the first place. I'm not going to get sidetracked by the people who would complain if they were hung with a new rope! I have more important things to do, such as my finals, FiberRAOK, & my vacation at the end of the month.

So, anyone in Massachusetts or the surrounding states that wants or is able to meet me at WEBS on December 27th? :-)

Later...

FaerieLady posted at 8:38 AM

5 Speak to the Faerie Queen

5 Comments:

I'm glad it seems better to you today. To my eyes, you did everything perfectly, and then some :-)

Thanks again,
Lisa (blogdogblog)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 PM  

Kae, I work with a woman who has a saying about people who complain all the time....
If they found a hunddred dollar bill on the ground, they'd complain that it was dirty and wrinkled.
:)

By Blogger Sandysknitting, at 2:00 PM  

it's not guaranteed i'll be in the Webs area on the 27th, but i'd really LIKE to be... if i am i'd definatly like to spend some quality fiber-time with you!

By Blogger alice, at 2:19 AM  

you have an interesting blog title; very nerd ;)

By Blogger Clayton, at 2:26 AM  

Kae, honey, I miss you. I hope that you have a good trip. Tell me all about it when you get back.

Hugs,
Brit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment