alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My absolutely fantabulous day!

Lisa, Mike, Jack, and Della of BlogDogBlog sent me the most gorgeous, absolutely breathtaking yarn today! Two, count ‘em TWO skeins of Schaefer Yarns “Anne”, in color # 8 and 28! I can’t tell you enough how wonderful this stuff feels, all soft and squooshy and just absolutely gorgeous! When I first opened the package, I was only mildly curious, because I didn’t order anything and I didn’t know who it was from… and when the skeins fell out of the bag with a note from Lisa, I was completely overwhelmed! I actually started to cry. I did make sure that WingNut didn’t take a photo of that, I am so *not* cute when I cry. However, you can see from the picture that the colors of the yarn are my FAVES… *Smooches and Huggles* to Lisa, Mike, Jack, and Della!





From Nancy at BirdKnits came this wonderful solid lotion bar… I wish I could take a picture up close so you could see it better! It’s got celtic knotwork with *glitter*! Woot! Abso-friggin-lutely outstanding! I want to use it, but I don’t want to mess up the design! She also sent stitch markers (and we all know that I am a stitch marker whore, I love those little beggars) which say “Made with Love” on them with a heart on the opposite side :-) Thank you sooooo much Nancy, I love them!




Ok, I've already been to bed once tonight, and I'm going back that way :-) All I have left is the nasty sinus congestion, and it's affecting my ability to think coherantly. If you notice anything is misspelled, ignore it :-)

Later...

FaerieLady posted at 9:39 PM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

That is some gorgeous yarn. I am officially jealous ;)

Brit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 AM  

Oh...my too. That red is awesome!
Take care and hope that darn cold leaves you soon!

By Blogger margene, at 8:30 AM  

I'm so glad you liked it :) Let me know what you think of the massage bar. I'm working on a little side business and would love some feed back on the formulation. I usually use it right out of the shower and it helps a ton with winter skin.

By Blogger Nancy, at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment