alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Friday, January 28, 2005

3 Things Post

Gimme Three by 24 Knits:

*List 3 of the best gifts you've ever received – I have to do four:

1. A set of Denise needles from WingNut… he truly knows me.
2. Free self defense training from Chief
3. Ballwinder from Deb and a swift from Verna… without those, I’d be lost.

*3 Celebrities the world could do without

1. George Bush (my personal opinion; I wouldn’t off him, I’d just hide him from the general public and not give him any power over anyone)
2. Brittney Spears
3. Ben Affleck (Dogma was the exception, NOT the rule… he sucks horribly as an actor)

*List 3 people of the SAME sex that are so hot, you'd "cross over" for, or at least consider "crossing over" for --- There are four of these too:

1. Angelina Jolie (Tombraider, she’s just hot)
2. Halle Berry
3. Jenger (awww isn’t that sweet honey? You know you’re beautiful, but we’re both straight so neither of us would be uncomfortable with this)
4. Sarah from Slick’s… the sweetest waitress of all my times playing pool… she used to kiss me on the head every time I came in, and give me a drink on the house. She kissed me on the head (or forehead) because she was almost a foot taller than me, and usually carrying beer buckets or drink trays.

FaerieLady posted at 9:50 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

I'm with you on celebrities you can live without! LOL

By Blogger margene, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment