alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Another Lemming... real post later today

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Kae
2. KT
3. Kathleen

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. Dlynnmommy
2. Drowelf01
3. Naohm_Aithinne

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I read fast and retain 98% of it.
2. I’m open minded.
3. I listen before I speak.

THREE THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I’m anal.
2. I’m hormonal.
3. I’m coldhearted.

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Puerto Rican (1/2)
2. Amerindian (Cherokee) (1/4)
3. Scottish (1/4)


THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Spiders.
2. Poisonous snakes (been bitten by a water moccasin)
3. Stupid people in 4WDs

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Coffee
2. Cigarettes
3. Sleep

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Jeans
2. Black socks
3. Blue sweatshirt

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS (at the moment):
1. Inkkubus Sukkubus
2. Tantric
3.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (at the moment):
1. Serenity
2. Boulevard of Broken Dreams
3.

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Glass blowing
2. Wood turning
3. SOCKS

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Love
2. Honesty
3. Respect

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1. I have grey eyes that tend to freak people out.
2. I nearly threw a girl off a balcony before I learned to control my temper.
3. I don’t speed.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Intelligence
2. The way they carry themselves (not self involved, but self-assured)
3. Height.

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO:
1. Sleep when I’m angry.
2. Go barefoot outside.
3. Get drunk anywhere but my house or Jenger’s house.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Knitting
2. Fabric painting
3. Dyeing

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Finish this thing.
2. Take a nap.
3. Start Eloise.

THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING:
1. Civil Service
2. Respiratory Therapy
3. Linguistics.

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Ireland
2. Scotland
3. Nova Scotia

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Take a Caribbean cruise
2. Learn to be more patient
3. Build a house

THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I can cuss like a sailor
2. I like to build things.
3. I was in JROTC.

THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:
1. I love crafty stuff.
2. I have pms
3. I love hot tubs

FaerieLady posted at 2:27 PM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment