alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, January 31, 2005

Picture Heavy Post

This is the yarn that I picked out for Butterfly… a solid deep blue. I’m not one for stripes.



This is the yarn I picked out for Eloise… again, no self striping yarn here, and I think it’ll look good on me.



This yarn is for a Hermione bobble hat and mittens set… I just couldn’t resist.



Three new sets of sock yarn… aren’t they pretty?



Finally a picture of the RAOK from Danielle at Poetic Purl… it’s Opal Mosiac, the purple colorway. This is a true purple, not dusky like the picture. The needles are U.S. size 3 casein needles. She’s such a sweety…




FaerieLady posted at 9:58 PM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

I'm tagging you! Won't you stop by and see for what?:)

By Blogger Deb, at 1:07 PM  

Wow, those colors are gorgeous...I can't wait to see them knitted up! Especially the RAOK yarn, it looks gorgeous even in the photo!

By Blogger Arielle, at 7:22 AM  

thas a lotta lotta LOTTA yarn..LOTTA yarn *passes out from yarn amount*

By Blogger RayneB, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment