alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

1. Total amount of music files on your computer—None. They are all shared via the network, and are hosted on WingNut’s computer. He has many many more gigs of hard drive space than I do, so he’s the one with all the music on there taking up space.

2. The CD you last bought is—Ahhh jeez. To be honest, I don’t remember. I think it was the one that comes with Rune Mysteries and Magic, Feminity and the Runes (the title is Chants of Yggdrasil I believe)

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? The theme song for Age of Empires. Seriously… I haven’t listened to anything since I got out of the truck this afternoon, and I didn’t get out until I heard the end of what was playing… Voodoo by Godsmack.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you: Hrm… very tough for me to do. I can only think of four right now.

Serenity by Godsmack. The lyrics alone to this song speak to me. Most likely because I’m usually a pretty stressed out puppy (I have ulcers, I admit to a little stress from time to time), and I do wonder about futility at times. This song helps to work me through those feelings.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. Again, the lyrics get me every time.

Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie. I’ve actually felt like this a few times, and besides, I think it’s funny. (shrug) I already know I’m weird.

Wild Pagan Heart (Underneath the Neolithic Sky) Inkkubus Sukkubus. This song strikes a cord with me about the forcible abandonment of Paganism and the absorption of components of old Pagan faiths into practicing Christianity of today. When I hear it, it reminds me that I am free to practice as my heart sings, not as someone else would command. This doesn't mean that I have a problem with people practicing other faiths... in truth, diversity is a beautiful thing! However, I am glad that I can practice as I see fit, not as someone else has decreed.

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?

I’m passing this to Jenger because she’s a good friend of mine with good taste in music (old and new).

I’m passing this to Lori, because she’s just sweet and I love the pictures she posts (and I have to admit, I’m envious of the Chinese food!).

Last, but not least, I’m passing this to 24 Knits because she always manages to suck me in with her “3 Things” posts and its payback time :-).


FaerieLady posted at 11:18 PM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment