alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Friday, March 11, 2005

It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood...

You know you're happy when your computer crashing and the subsequent burnout of your computer's power supply doesn't really faze you :-). The good news... the drive was wiped and I managed to get most of what I really needed transferred to the laptop, although it did take most of the day. Other good news... dad has a spare brand new ATX 400 watt power supply that he's going to trade me for "rental rate". He needs to borrow my truck while his is in the shop having the quarterpanel fixed and the driver's side door reset on the frame (he was t-boned by a drunk lady in a freakin' parking lot. She also had multiple i.d.s and they hauled her butt off to jail).

I'm just in a really really wired up good mood. It's been a very long time since I felt this good, and I'm happy. I miss feeling happy and hyper. I hope the reason for this feeling sticks around :-)

I've missed you guys, sorry I haven't been blogging much. This weekend I want to post pictures of the blue Bazic wool mittenettes (done) and the BPB (big purple bag, also done). My silver microspun scarf is going to be judged at Tree of Life tomorrow evening... either I'll bind off as it sits now, or I'll do a few more repeats. (shrug) I really don't care.

I will start the bottom of the Tiger Tarot bag this weekend too probably, and that's going to be complex enough that I will be very involved in it.

Laters....

FaerieLady posted at 7:56 AM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment