alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, March 21, 2005

Tis been a while...

But I'm still around and kickin'. I haven't been able to read blogs recently, but I plan to be back in the swing o' things in a week or so. I have to reload bloglines on this machine, as my regular machine will connect with a chat protocol, but will not access any webpage. We aren't sure what's wrong... every virus checker we could find (including ones that aren't free, like Norton and MacAfee) say there's nothing wrong with the computer, but it won't connect to the internet. We're at a total loss. (shrug)

There's been no knitting going on for a little while, but I'm planning on starting a sweater here shortly. I'm having a hard time deciding between Rogue and Mariah. I have the yarn for both... but not sure which I want to start on.

Much love and hugs to y'all.. I've missed you. I hope you guys missed me!

Laters...

FaerieLady posted at 6:59 PM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

I have the same Rogue/Mariah dilemma going on right now!

Sorry to hear about your computer woes . . . hope they are solved soon!

By Anonymous chris, at 7:29 AM  

hey, did miss your voice. glad you're back.

By Anonymous caroline, at 7:31 AM  

Thats a hard choice M or R...

Good luck!

By Blogger Danielle, at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment