alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Friday, April 08, 2005

D day is coming...

And for some little folk (myself included), that means I am waiting with baited breath for Sunday. You see, Sunday is when the puppies will be eligible to start going to their new homes... which means that hopefully in the next week or so, I shall have FREEDOM! Wheee! I can't wait! Love the puppies, but I'm glad they aren't staying here. Oh yes, this will *definitely* be the last litter. For me... it will be the last canine litter *ever*. From here on out, all female dogs of mine will be spayed.

I started a scarf for DragonsTalon, but I *know* I'm going to run outta yarn. (sigh) It's from Hand Painted Yarn in merino worsted weight, color name Cypress. Urgh. Anyway, pictures are going to come of that. Oh, and pictures of the socks that I'm working on... STILL. (sigh) Lorna's Laces shepherd sock on 1s and the universal sock pattern socks on 2s with Wildfoote sock yarn. Maybe I need to finish a pair sometime soon so I can post pictures. Wouldn't that be groovy?

I have figured out that I am a total sock yarn HO. Seriously. Regia, Opal, Socka Colori, Wildfoote, Mountain Colors, you name it I like it. There will never been *enough* sock yarn in my collection. Tell ya what, when I finally get all this stuff knitted up *into* socks, my feet shall never get cold again!

Oh, and I won't be posting pictures of the body piercings... 1st off they may be *just* my nipples but I'm modest and the piercing is for me not for view of the general populace, not to mention the fact that 2. blogger and ringsurf probably wouldn't want that type of picture posted anyway. I'd like to keep my blog up and running for a while yet... LoL.

Laters...

FaerieLady posted at 6:21 AM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

O.o Whoa. Does it give you a "heheeee! I'm sexy!" feeling? Wowza. You're the only knitter I "know" that has gotten those pierced. Of course, I don't go around asking knitters if they have their bubbies pierced.

By Blogger Freecia, at 12:59 PM  

That pic would bring a new kind of traffic.

I am glad your puppies will be leaving you in a little peace soon.

Sock yarn holds so many possibilities it is impossible not to collect it.

By Blogger Danielle, at 7:51 AM  

I haven't been visiting many peeps lately. Boy have I missed a lot here. I am so happy for your school news! Will GW be paying for it:)
I did the puppy thing (10) when living in 600sq ft with 4 people. Loved em but wasn't too sad to see them go to good homes.
Congratulations on the piercings. Body art is a good thing. I just need to convince DH of this.

By Blogger Deb, at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment