alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Paganism Test

Thugged (well, gently) from Rose over at Great Googly Moogly (I'll link her later)... here's what I scored. Hrm. Need to work on it a bit. I'm a little anal about these tests.

I'll also fix the table later too.

******************************************************

Pagan Extraordinaire
You are 93% Paganism Expert!
You know Paganism like the back of your hand! Maybe you even attended a few rituals, or organized some of your own. You understand how special this religion is, and keep it close to your heart. You know that it's the most ancient religion in the world, and you want to get back to your roots. Merry meet again!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on Pagan Expert

Link: The Paganism Test written by sitakali on OkCupid

FaerieLady posted at 7:10 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

Why did I figure you'd know even more than me? Some of those very specific history questions threw me, I'm sure that's where I went astray (at 83%).

Woo hoo, you're awesome!

By Blogger Rose, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment