alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, May 09, 2005

Fell for it again...

Remember a few months ago when I said I wasn't going to join another Secret Pal exchange? I had great senders (thanks Margene! Did you see I used that skein of Bamboo in my Soleil??) but the person I sent to was a total wash and no one found out until *waaaay* too late. But... as we can see... I've decided to try it one more time. Let's hope this round I get a good receiver!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sign Up for Secret Pals 5

FaerieLady posted at 7:42 AM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

hmmm I wonder if that means I should think of joining in...

you totally fell though I remember teh burning ceremony :)

By Blogger Stinkerbell, at 9:14 AM  

Its fun to think of being pals with someone you know or getting to be pals with someone you learn about as you go.

D

By Blogger Danielle, at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment