alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Friday, June 03, 2005

Coughing up a lung...

I'm still awake at 3:50 in the morning. I've pretty much "written off" sleeping tonight... for some reason, I just can't lay down without trying to cough up one of my lungs. The cough is a dry hacking cough, so if it doesn't get better soon I'll go see a doctor. I already self-medicated (since I was up) with some cough syrup.

(sigh) This is gonna kick my ass. Tonight is D's birthday party at Nana and Papa's house. Good news is... since I was up, I baked the cake. It just needs to be decorated after it cools. No biggie there. I also got a ton of stuff dyed. Pictures of that to come later.

Hrm... need to post pictures of D's pre-K graduation (last night), lotsa roving, etc etc. Guess this means I need to actually upload what's on the camera, right?

Ok, I'm gonna go back to hacking my lungs up every couple minutes. I'll post those photos later.

FaerieLady posted at 1:47 AM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

Ugh, that cough sounds nightmarish. I hope you feel better soon!

-your secret pal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 AM  

Kae,

I know it's been a long time. You're not alone, seems like everyone is falling behind in life. I thought it was just me, until I FINALLY sat down and read the blogs I use to read daily.

What's up with all the coughing? E-mail me privately when you have time....something we all have very little of lately!

Give D a BIG birthday hug for me.

Tootles~

(remember me?)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 PM  

FEEL BETTER! I just wanted to let you know that I used the gift certificate you gave me to Elann and bought a pattern that I have been longing for. Thanks again for your generosity and random kindness :)

By Blogger illanna, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment