alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Haha Sometimes Kae is an idjit

I was told that the link in my entry isn't working... it just cycled back to the runeblogknitter page. Well duh me... I did the link wrong! Habit, I tell ya. Thanks Rose for telling me!

There will be more fiber listed on Thursday or so... wool top in 56s, which is a great count for socks, outerwear such as sweaters, mittens, hats, etc. This wool is comparible in hand as the Faulkland top I offered for sale at Rendezvous, but at a slightly lower price. I can get this one at a lower price, and choose to pass those savings on!

Also, there will be dyed silk top available hopefully on Thursday too. Depends on the thumb. LoL

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 6:45 PM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment