alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Oh yeah... button contest!

Forgot about this one...

I need a button for my sales site. I can't make it on my own... the software freezes my laptop. Soooo what I wanted to do was this: Have a little contest!

Guidelines:

Submit your button entry to via email at Faerielady@gmail.com. On say... Sunday morning (the 26th), I'll list the buttons on the blog with a poll, and y'all can vote for which one y'all like better. The winner will receive a fibery prize.

The only restrictions... no copyrighted images on the buttons please, this is going on my public sales blog. :-)

Thanks!

FaerieLady posted at 6:50 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

Does your sales site have a name, and/or a color theme?

-your secret pal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment