alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Friday, July 15, 2005

A Blog for Me

I created another blog. That brings me up to 3, which isn't all that bad considering...

I have the Faerielady Fibers blog for my fibers. I have this one for my groups, webrings, knitting, crafty shit. But I've never been very comfortable posting about my real life on this blog. This blog was designed for other people, not for me. Maybe I shouldn't have such a hangup about posting about my real life on here... I have done it before. However it just gets harder and harder to post those things on this blog without feeling like the posting Nazis are going to get me.

So I made a blog for me. The real me, not just the crafty me. The real me is sometimes a boring idiot, sometimes a raving lunatic, sometimes a real odd ball (hey, I'm almost always an odd ball), sometimes a total geek, sometimes a nutjob. Sometimes I'm funny, but most of the time I'm not. I'm just me. My new blog will (hopefully) show that.

Faerielady Speaks is the new blog. Read it if you want to, don't if you don't want to. Hell, I'm not gonna hold a gun to your head and tell you that you *have* to... that's not how it works. But it's there nonetheless.

See ya 'round!

FaerieLady posted at 6:50 PM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment