alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Gotta blog about hot Men

Yeah, I know I'm married, but that doesn't mean I can't drool over hottie men, now does it?

What's so surprising is my tendencies towards what I would describe as a "hot man" has no bearing on the man I married. WingNut is 5'11", white with some olive tones to his skin because of Slovac heritage, brown hair, hazel eyes.

My idea of hottie eye candy? Tall, dark, and Asian. Oh my gods, nothing makes me drool faster than a hot Asian man.

I watched Charmed Wednesday night, which is unheard of. I don't particularly like Charmed in the first place. That night was a repeat of the third episode, where Piper falls in love with a ghost. The ghost was played by John Cho, who I happened to google after the episode.

Ok, so he's only 5'10". So what? I'm only five foot tall... I think 5'10" is tall... LoL

Hot hot hot! Yum yum... (sigh). Oh, he's the lead singer in a band too... Left of Zed. They actually have pretty good music and you can listen to parts of the songs on their website. I really want their CD now. If only I had the $ I would get it. May have to sell some stash... ROFL

But that's the hottie alert from me...

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 10:22 PM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

Sister, I am totally with you on the tall asian men fixation! They make me quiver. My husband is neither tall nor asian, but whattaya gonna do? :)

-your secret pal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 AM  

My fave asian hottie (other than my bf who is Korean) is Takeshi Kaneshiro.
http://hw001.gate01.com/website/photocollection/photos.htm

He is marvelous eye candy. The types of movies he's known for is a bit odd. Here it is the subtitled martial arts movies - House of Flying Daggers, Hero. In his "old school career" it is cute poignant romances. He sings and models, too, of course, like most asian hotties. Speaks five languages. And despite the american press finding him elusive, my mom who reads the Chinese papers tells me the guy "gets around". A heart breaker, this one is.

Just thought I'd share the potential droolage.

By Blogger Freecia, at 12:37 PM  

watching Harold & Kumar may change your mind....or not! he was a sweetie (sorta) in that

By Blogger Steph, at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment