alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

It's been a while...

I've been busy. No excuses for my lack of blogging... I just haven't had the time or energy, really. But anyway...

New things:

Thumbnail is gone. My thumb looks absolutely gross, but that's ok. It doesn't hurt, and a new nail is *finally* growing.

I turned the heel on two socks, the Shell socks out of Lorna's Laces Valentine colorway. They look good. I'm halfway to the toe decreases.

I started another sock, Seaweed Rib, out of Regia banner sock in the gray/black/silver stripe. So far, looks good.

Dyed lots of Falkland wool. That will be up for sale soon. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not. Hopefully tomorrow.

D is due back Saturday. That explains the wild urge I got to paint her room. Her room is now light purple with light pink trim, a real girlie girl's room. She'll love it. I painted it all today, therefore my hands hurt.

I got a new cell phone because I switched carriers. Cingulair bought ATT, but they were required to sell several "market areas" to other companies to prevent a monopoly. My area was bought by AllTell. This isn't good for me, and add to that the fact that my old cell phone has decided that it no longer wants to dial out. So I have a new phone, free courtesy of T Mobile. It's a Sharp Mega-Pixel Camera/Video phone. I can't play with it until tomorrow. (sigh) The joys of letting it charge.

I'm dead on my feet, so I think I'm gonna hit the sack early. Pictures, etc coming tomorrow...

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 6:15 PM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

Glad to see you back! My hubby wants a new phone, too, and his birthday is coming up--gonna have to see what we can do about that. :-)

By Blogger Kate West, at 7:03 PM  

Welcome back! Sounds like you're officially a sock knitter now! :)

-your secret pal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment