alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ah.... Bliss

The a/c is fixed! ::happy dances around the room::

I was able to spin today! Yay! I also knit a little today on the lace scarf black hole... it's almost, almost to the point where I'll bind off. Not close enough, but it's gettin' there. Slowly.

I'm almost to the decreases on the LL socks. Thank goodness. It's not moving fast enough for me, that's for sure! I frogged the seaweed socks, the pattern won't show up in that yarn. I think I'll try it on the wildfoote sock yarn. Ehhh. I haven't decided yet.

I found a pullover/cardigan pattern that I really want to knit... Eris designed by Girl Fron Auntie, who also designed Rogue. I'm more likely to knit Eris than Rogue, simply because I don't want to figure out how to modify Rogue to remove the hood. I'm trying to decide what I want to knit it in. Maybe wool of the andes? I'm afraid it'd pill pretty badly. Any suggestions?

The Benevolent Dictator of Spindlers told me about a delightful treat she got for me... the Shetland Garden Faroese Shawl pattern! I have no idea what I'm going to knit it in. Maybe the new Gossamer laceweight merino by Knitpicks in Leprechaun. I need to put together a Knitpicks order sometime. ::shrug:: Maybe I'll remember the next time I have available cash.

Ok, gonna go draw with the kiddo... laters!

FaerieLady posted at 1:42 PM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment