alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, August 22, 2005

I am so proud of myself...

I've seen Lord of the Rings many, many times. So many times in fact that I no longer have to look at the screen all the time to know what they are doing and saying.

I figured that out this morning, and decided to start knitting on the LL socks. Lookie lookie... they're done! I am soooo proud!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the closest that I could come to the real color of the socks.

Specs: 2 skeins LL sock yarn, colorway "Valentine"
Pattern: Seashell socks (I did not carry the pattern down the foot)
Knit on U.S. size 1s

There's enough left over to easy knit a pair of tube socks for D. Tube socks because she'll get more wear out of them and I won't have to worry as much about her outgrowing them so fast. I'll start on those later. My hands hurt. LoL

I shall no longer bemoan my LL socks, because they are FINISHED! Woot!

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 2:25 PM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

Pretty!! :-)

By Blogger Kate West, at 9:17 PM  

The socks look great! Nice work!

-your secret pal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment