alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm having a rather painful cyst operated on and removed sometime in the next week. I'm probably not going to be at the computer much, since it's just below the threshold of pain one would have when they have kidney stones. Having had kidney stones, I remember exactly what it feels like.

I almost didn't update my blogs, but thought that if anybody wanted to know, this is probably where you're going to find out. LoL

Laters

FaerieLady posted at 8:08 PM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

I hope you'll be feeling better soon. Take care!

By Blogger eyeleen, at 8:21 PM  

Take good care of yourself, and feel better soon!

-your secret pal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 PM  

Good Luck!

Get lots of rest.

By Blogger Danielle, at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment