alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Not Much To Say...

I tried taking pictures of the yarn that I'm going to be using on the Shetland Garden faroese shawl, but I can't seem to get a good picture. I'm going to have to try again in the sunlight.

I also forgot to take a picture of the Opal mosaic sock with the cable-that-can't-be-seen, which is past the gusset decreases and on the actual foot. I should get to the decreasing for the toe here in the next couple days. Maybe. If I don't get sidetracked and cast on for the SG shawl.

I was bad. I bought two skeins of laceweight merino from HandPaintedYarns. I shouldn't have bought them, but I couldn't resist. There are so many beautiful colors, and the yarn is top-notch. The shipping is a tad slow, but it's worth it. I got the olive colorway, which is on the third page under the laceweights. Those two skeins may be earmarked for the Peacock Feathers shawl.

I think I'm addicted to laceweight yarns. I don't think this is a bad thing... one can accomplish a lot of quality knitting (and therefore rack up a lot of quality knitting time) by knitting lace.

Ok, enough blather. Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 10:37 PM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment