alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Randomness abounds...

The Lacey Drapey scarf (exchange scarf) was cast off the needles this evening, leaving me to only block it out to size. I am almost a *month* early?? How did this *happen*?!? Anyway, I'll post a pic after it's blocked out.

Small Gripe:
Why is it that when I want to buy a pattern, one pattern, the shipping on it costs *as much* or more as the pattern? Take for instance the Spiral Nebula Shawl (I saw a finished one on Noreen's site). I love this shawl pattern, however I am not going to pay $4 for the pattern and then another $5 to have a paper pattern shipped to me. It's just not going to happen. I rarely ever use the "suggested" brand yarn anyway, so kits are out too. Argh, very irritating.

Next up on the needles... the Cobweb Shawl out of Muppet Guts merino handspun. I've already cast it on, frogged it out, and cast on again onto larger needles. We shall see how it goes!

Laters...

FaerieLady posted at 6:42 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

Sometimes a project hits and amazingly enough it becomes a FO. There is no name for this it is magic. If you finished on time thens it really magic. Since you finished early it must be some really special Karma.

That is outragous shipping for a pattern. Is it coming from out of the country? Do they ship it in a padded envelope inside a box made of gold leaf? I understand making the pattern pay for itself and all the cost of making it...but shipping is pretty straight forward I thought. I feel for you.

I can't wait to see Muppet Guts Cobweb Shawl.

By Blogger Danielle, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment