alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sidetracked

My a/c went out Sunday afternoon. The repair guy came yesterday, but it wasn't repaired except for a few minutes after he left. He's supposed to be back around noon today. I swear to you, I feel like my brains melted and drained out of my ears...

My MIL and Steve's grandfather (her father) drove into town last night. Guess where they're staying? With us. Not a problem, usually, but reference the paragraph above.

Thank goodness we're going to be spending most of the day shopping. I might go crazy and whack someone if I had to be home during the brunt of the heat again today.

I'm going to go drink my coffee while it's still cool enough outside to drink it. When it starts to warm up, I can't drink it anymore. Bah.

I'll be back blogging either Thursday night, or Friday sometime. Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 5:30 AM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment