alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Saturday, August 20, 2005

So much better...

The cyst turned out to be a run of the mill abscess, caused by trauma from falling on wooden alphabet blocks.

Yes you heard that right... I went to pick up D from daycare, and she tackled me at the knees. I fell backwards onto a pile of wooden alphabet blocks. Instead of bruising me, like any other human being, I got an abscess out of it. Ugh. But that's taken care of and for the first time in a week, I am almost completely pain free.

Woo hoo! I can knit! I can spin! I can do all my favorite crafty things! Yay!

Pics hopefully forthcoming later...

FaerieLady posted at 9:11 AM

4 Speak to the Faerie Queen

4 Comments:

Wow, that's quite a freak accident! Very glad you're feeling better, and most importantly that you can knit and spin again! :)

-your secret pal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM  

I am so glad that it is resolved. I can sympathize, I am sort of the queen of the freak accident or the one and six million side effect. LOL Sending you lots of healing energy.

By Blogger Rissa, at 8:07 PM  

It's good to hear you're alright! Have fun getting crafty.

By Blogger eyeleen, at 8:08 PM  

Yay!! So glad you're out of pain and doing better and that it wasn't a cyst after all. Speedy healing to you . . . .

By Blogger Kate West, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment