alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Been a little preoccupied

My bestest friend in the whole world was on 2 weeks mid-tour leave from Iraq. I'm so glad that I was able to see him and hang out with him while he was here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He had to leave Thursday, spent Friday at DFW waiting for a flight out, and is now back over in the sandbox. I miss him terribly. *sigh*

On other news, the house closes on the fifteeth (i.e. Thursday). Only got word of this yesterday. That means I'm going to be away for at least a week so I can pack stuff, stay on top of my homework, and all that crap.

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 5:46 AM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

Good luck with your closing!

-secret pal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment