alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Friday, September 02, 2005

I Need Something Light

So I thugged a meme from Danielle who thugged it from Rox.

First Car: 1981 Toyota Corolla 2 Door blue, standard transmission, rack & pinion steering, vinyl interior that would fry your ass in the middle of the winter so just imagine in the summer! I loved that car. About 5 1/2 years ago I was t-boned by a pickup truck that lost control in the rain, and my car was totalled. That Toyota model is a unibody, and the accident caused the entire frame to shift. There was no fixing it. ::sigh::

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Where was I born: Yokota AFB, Japan.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Where I am now: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sidenote: In OKC because of the: AWAC

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fave Food: Bulgogi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fave Shoe: Z Coil Freedom in black. These are the best work shoes I've ever had, and I was on my feet 10-12 hours at a stretch. I'm actually considering getting a pair of their work books after my loans are dispersed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fave Drink: Coffee!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fave smell: see above

I'm so not googling my first name. I know better. LoL

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 4:07 AM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment