alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Update on that Grafton Fibers Batt

The rainbow batt is done, and looks like so:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The colors are actually pretty even, the bright blue doesn't actually take over the entire skein. There's approximately 350 yards here, thinking about a lacey scarf. Not quite sure yet. However, it's done and I'm happy, and that's what matters :-)

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 3:49 PM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

Very Very pretty.

By Blogger Danielle, at 7:50 PM  

oooo- so much to aspire to! Thanks for the support on my blog (new spinner at Strung-Out)- before I started, I was afraid that it wouldn't "catch" and I'd have to sell my wheel on ebay- but thankfully, my spindle was a good place (although annoying) start to spinning... I felt like a duck to water- ok, maybe not that great, but I've been sooo happy all day!

By Blogger Kristine, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment