alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Comment Replies...

I've been very very bad at posting replies to comments, especially when no email address is provided. If you know your email isn't going to be on the reply, could you add it in your comment? At least until I get around to installing HaloScan commenting.

First, Jerry said: The sock looks great! What yarn is that? I like the way it swirls! Hoping to finish my first sock today.

Jerry, the sock yarn is Elann.com's "Sock it to Me Collection Colori". They don't seem to have any in stock, but it comes and goes in waves from their site. I'll definitely post next time I see it offered.

Norma, yes the tattoo hurt. 6 1/2 hours of hurt! LOL It was very worth it in my opinion, and it's not actually done. The accent work will be done in about 3 weeks, at no cost to me, by the artist. It's a very large piece, actually, taking up 3/4 of the back of my calf.

Rissa, it definitely fits. My bestest friend DT designed it for me, and I am very proud of his work. It epitomizes the rebirth from the ashes of the real me, ready to face the world. I had it done in my two favorite colors, blue and green. I love it!

Major kudos to DT for an awesome design, Boog at Southside Tattoos for awesome linework, and the co-owner of the shop, Steve, for his awesome job with the colors of the tattoo. All of them totally ROCK. Yes, I overuse the word "awesome". LOL

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 8:18 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

I don't know....is the email address not in these blogger comments? I thought that was the point of getting an account. Geesh. One more reason I'm glad on Typepad, I guess.

northerneclectic at aol dot com

By Blogger Norma, at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment